Consistent change in the color the of your hair by applying dye can give you frizzy hair, cause your hair to be dry, and lifeless.
As a beautiful young lady, you wouldn’t want your hair to be harmed by synthetic dyes. Nonetheless, the desire for a stylish hair can’t be stoppable.
This article is created for the individuals who are searching for safe approaches to darken their hair.
So, if you truly desire to naturally have a pitch black hair, make sure to read this article to the end.
We will show you numerous formulas to darken your hair with natural ingredients that you can find easily accessible around you.
So, let’s dive into the top 5 Home Remedies To Naturally Make Your Hair Pitch Black
Top 10 Home Remedies To Naturally Make Your Hair Pitch Black
1. Coconut Oil And Curry Leaves
A dye with coconut oil and curry leaves is a creative formula of Indian origins. The herb utilized as a part of this formula is extremely indigenous.
Curry is a little evergreen tree, whose leaves are regularly utilized as a part of curries. This plant shows up for the most part in tropical and sub-tropical regions, for example, India, and Sri Lanka.
At times, people call it “sweet neem leaves” too. When it is mixed with coconut oil, we have a natural hair dye. In addition, the mix likewise can fortify the hair follicles.
In the event that you are looking for natural ways to make your hair black, you ought not to skip this formula.
- Coconut oil: 1 cup
- Curry abandons: 5-10
- Green gram powder
- Rinse the curry leaves and pulverize them
- At that point mix the pulverized leaves with coconut oil and then boil it up for a couple of minutes
- Then, let it chill off to the room temperature
- Apply the blend on your scalp and delicately knead with your fingertips for thirty minutes before you have your bath.
- Lastly, wash your hair with green gram powder. In the event that you don’t have green gram, you can utilize a shampoo.
2. Henna, Gooseberry, And Coffee
Another great way to naturally make your hair black is this. You may not realize that henna is an all-natural semi-permanent hair treatment that has differing results, particularly hair darkening.
Typically, henna is mixed with some different ingredients to make various beautiful hair colors.
A hair pack made of fresh henna, gooseberry, and coffee won’t give you any problem. As you may know, henna is a well known natural substance in dyeing your hair.
It is viable to mix henna, gooseberry, and coffee to darken your hair. In addition, this natural color can enhance your hair’s quality and give you a glossy, soft, and silky hair.
In spite of the fact that it may be time-consuming to source a few of the ingredients, the outcome will be well worth it.
- Fresh henna paste: 1 tablespoon
- Gooseberry powder: 3 tablespoons
- Coffee powder: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1 cup
- Mix the henna powder with gooseberry powder and the coffee. At that point add some water to form a paste. Stir the mixture very well.
- Apply the paste on your hair and scalp and wear a shower cap to cover.
- Leave it for 2 hours and afterward wash your hair off with a mild shampoo.
- This formula will aid you to darken your hair naturally. You ladies don’t want to miss this.
3. Indian Gooseberry And Shika Kai
On the other hand, you can utilize Shika kai rather than coffee and henna. The great mixture of Indian gooseberry and Shika kai is considered as a very effective way to naturally darken your hair.
Likewise, it helps you have a smooth, soft, and sparkly hair. Why not try this formula?
Gives you a chance to have an enchanting hair in this summer with this natural hair dye.
- Indian gooseberry: 25 grams
- Shika kai: 25 grams
- Coconut oil: few drops
- Vinegar: 500 grams
- Mix the gooseberry with vinegar and Shika kai to make a thick paste. Leave it for one night.
Note: If you can’t find gooseberry and Shika kai powder, you can use the fresh gooseberry and kai powder. Just cut them into pieces and soak it in the vinegar for a night. Then the next day, you mash it into a paste
- Rub the solution on your scalp and hair.
Leave for 20 minutes before washing off with water.
- Lastly, tenderly massage your hair with coconut oil to moisturize it.
- Repeat the process a few times and your hair will get darker and stronger.
4. Henna Powder And Citrus Juice
There’s no denying the huge advantage of utilizing henna in the dyeing of hair. Henna powder can mix with different ingredients to create natural colors for your hair.
So let’s demonstrate to you how you can naturally make your hair pitch black with henna and citrus juice.
- Henna powder: an adequate sum
- Citrus squeeze: an adequate sum
- Mix henna powder with citrus juice to form a thick paste-like yogurt.
- Then leave the solution for a night before using it at all.
- Apply a thick layer of the solution to your hair (no need to wet your hair in advance).
- Leave it for no less than 2 hours before washing off with shampoo and conditioner.
Note: Based on the color intensity that you want, the time span for leaving the solution in your hair can be reduced or extended.
5. Henna And Indigo
Another way to naturally darken your hair with henna is to use it with indigo.
Notwithstanding henna, indigo is likewise considered as a powerful natural dye for the human hair.
Truth be told, henna is utilized to make your hair orange while indigo can make it blue.
Thus, the blend of the two will make a natural blue-dark shade for your hair. That is why you have to apply henna first, then apply the indigo.
As a matter of fact, indigo is additionally utilized as a part of numerous hair dye products in the market.
Why not make it yourself with our formula as opposed to utilizing synthetic hair dye products?
- Indigo: a little amount
- Henna: a little amount
- Apply henna powder first and indigo later
- Leave your hair for some time and afterward wash off with shampoo and conditioner
- Repeat the dyeing procedure a couple times to make your hair darker.