Do you have trouble getting into your jeans? Or just want to lose thighs to have pretty legs? No need to take a gym membership for that! Not only is it overpriced, but you can do equally effective exercises at home.
All you need is a simple and effective method like the one I’m going to show you here. Here is a simple program to lose thighs and refine them in just 1 week.
And do not panic, the 7 exercises in this program are super easy! The advantage is that even beginners can do them, anywhere and without equipment:
What you need:
- gym mats
- small dumbbell (to avoid buying one, you can replace the dumbbell with a 0.5-liter bottle).
How to do This method to lose thighs in just 7 days is very easy to put in place in your daily life.
First of all, do not forget to warm up before starting this program! Then just follow this program to the last and do each of these 7 exercises, every day for 1 week.
Exercise 1: Jump-squat
1. Bend your knees slightly and bring your arms back.
2. Make a big leap upwards, trying to raise your knees as high as possible.
Do 30 sets of this exercise. This exercise is the most difficult of the program. If you have trouble doing 30 jumps in a row, divide them into 3 sets of 10, with 1 minute of rest between each set.
Exercise 2: Side leg lift
1. Lie down on your right side with your elbow bent under your head.
2. Fold your left leg and place your foot firmly in front of you, holding it in place with your left hand.
3. Now lift your right leg slightly, without making any sudden movements or raising it too high either.
4. Slowly lower your right leg.
5. Make the same movement on the opposite side.
Do 10 sets of this exercise on each side. This exercise is the most effective for working inside the thighs.
Exercise 3: Lateral inclinations with dumbbell
1. Stand in a standing position with your left hand on your hip and holding the small dumbbell in your right hand.
2. With the left leg, take a step toward the left side.
3. Tilt forward keeping your back straight. In the same motion, rotate the torso to the left, until it forms a line with your right leg (as in the picture above).
4. Touch your left ankle with your right hand, keeping your right leg straight and your left leg bent at the knee.
5. Make the same move on the other side.
Do 15 sets of this exercise on each side.
Exercise 4: Side leg lift
1. Lie down on the right side, with the right arm bent to raise the torso and the left hand placed in front of you on the floor.
2. Now lift the left leg slightly, without making any sudden movements or raising it too high either.
3. Slowly lower the leg.
4. Repeat the same movement on the opposite side. Do 10 sets of this exercise on each side.
This exercise is effective not only for targeting the hips, but also the gluteal muscles and the outside of the thighs.
Exercise 5: Leg lifting in lying position
1. Put yourself in position on the board, arms outstretched under the shoulders.
2. Bend the right knee and extend the left leg behind you.
3. Slowly, lift your left leg as high as possible.
4. Return to the starting position and slowly lower the leg to the ground.
5. Do the same movement with the other leg.
Do 15 sets of this exercise on each side.
Exercise 6: Slots with jumps
1. Make a lunge forward on your left leg, keeping your back straight and bending your right knee lower than the left knee.
2. Jump as high as you can, putting your arms over your head to help you.
3. As you jump, reverse the position of your legs to land in a split position on the opposite leg, as in the picture above.
Do 10 to 15 sets at the beginning, reversing the position of the legs at each “landing”. Then, gradually increase up to 30 repetitions.
Exercise 7: Lunges with dumbbells
1. Stand upright, with your back straight, with dumbbells in each hand and arms along the body.
2. Make a crack on your left leg. To do this, take a step back with the right leg and slowly bend the front knee, keeping your back straight.
3. Return to the starting position.
4. Make the same movement with your right leg.
5. To better target the thigh muscles, try taking a step further back. The ideal step length is a 90 ° knee angle at the bottom of the movement.
Do 15 sets of this exercise.
And now, after a week of exercises, you will start losing thighs fat Easy, fast and efficiently.
It’s still better than paying for a gym membership! Once the program is complete, try to incorporate these exercises into your daily routine, doing them at least once a week.
This will allow you to keep beautiful thighs throughout the year.
Have you tried these 7 easy exercises to lose thighs in just 7 days? Tell us the in the comment section below if it was effective.
We can not wait to read from you! Do you like this trick? Share it with your friends on Pinterest using the Pinnable Image below.