All women want firm buttocks, perky and with good volume. If you want to increase your glutes quickly and naturally, it is best to increase your muscle mass.
One of the great advantages of building those steel buttocks with exercise is that you will save a lot of money by avoiding surgery, apart from the dangers and side effects of surgical intervention.
You should only go to a gym or you can dedicate a small space in your house to build your own training kit. With a few dumbbells, a Swiss ball, a kettlebell, and a bench, you have the necessary tools to increase your buttocks and show off a spectacular body.
The disadvantage of increasing your glutes with exercise is that you will not see immediate results, you will begin to see them after the first 60 days of having started your workouts (as long as you are constant).
A healthy and high protein diet is essential to succeed in your training. As well as some creams or pills that can accelerate your progress.
Use the basic glute exercises, for example:
- Hip extensions.
If you start, do these exercises without weight, if you take a few weeks, add dumbbells or use a bar.
Try these 11 exercises to target the glutes in your home. Repeat each one, for 1 minute, in the order, they appear.
Do them 3 times to feel that you worked the muscles of the gluteal region and perform this routine 2 times a week.
1. Squats Or Squats
It is the exercise par excellence to increase the glutes. You can make them without weight or with the bar.
How to Make Squats Correctly:
- We start standing, with the back straight, abdominals contracted, legs separated and feet slightly separated.
- Lower your hips as if you were going to sit down.
- Make sure your chest is straight and your back is straight.
- In that descent, pay attention that the knees never exceed the line of the feet.
- We start with three sets of 10 repetitions, which we will gradually increase.
- Over time, we can add some weight to increase the difficulty.
The correct procedure for any type of squat is to place the legs at shoulder height and flex the legs as deep as you can. Never forget to keep your back straight and do 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, at least, until you get used to the position.
Around the squats has generated the myth that they can be harmful to the knees or back.
This is true if you perform them incorrectly and without proper supervision. Consult with your trainer about the ideal weight and how to ensure the correct position throughout the exercise.
Remember that the quality of the squats is always better than the quantity. Always perform them in depth and with good technique.
How to Make Strides
- Start-stop and advance one foot as much as possible.
- Flex both thighs with the legs.
- The lower knee should almost touch the floor.
- Return to your initial position.
- Do the same with the opposite leg.
- Three sets of 10 repetitions are a good start, which we will then increase.
3. Strings with Dumbbells (For the Internal Thighs):
These exercises will work the muscles of your glutes and also those of your legs. To perform them you need a pair of dumbbells.
- Stand with your feet together and grab a dumbbell with each hand.
- Take a step forward with the left leg, while the right knee flexes to almost touch the ground.
- Keep your torso straight and upright.
- Impulse yourself with the strength of your buttocks until you reach the initial position and repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Practice these exercises for 3 to 5 minutes to get better results.
- Regulate the weight so that it is not too simple or almost impossible to make.
How to make the bridge
- We start from the position lying on your back.
- Raise the knees but leave the feet supported.
- Lift, always well extended, the trunk, very slowly.
- Slowly go down
- To increase the difficulty, do not touch the ground when going down.
- Do three sets of 10 repetitions.
5. Simple Hip Extension
- Lean on your forearms and knees in upside down position. You must have good balance and comfort.
- Extend a leg, so that you lift it as much as possible from the ground.
- Go back to the initial position.
- Repeat three sets of 10 on each side.
6. Side Hip Extensions
- Rest the hands and knees on the floor facing down.
- Raise one leg in flexion (90 degrees between the thigh and leg) until the knee reaches the highest possible position.
- Repeat three sets of 10 on each side.
7. Jumping Jacks
Almost nobody takes into account this exercise to increase the buttocks and is especially effective to decrease those hip sides that tend to be bulky when we gain weight.
How to make the Jumping Jacks:
- Start standing, back straight, abdominals well contracted, arms at rest and feet slightly apart.
- Take a leap and separate the legs.
- At the same moment, raise your arms well extended over your head and hit your hands.
- Do it for one minute (we will increase) three times during training (start, middle and end).
- As you can see, this exercise is aerobic and also helps to lose weight, so it is a good idea to emphasize it.
This simple exercise tones your glutes and helps you lose weight. If we do not have a ladder at home, you can use a step. If you do not have one either, make one with a drawer, so there’s no excuse.
How to Do Exercise With Stairs
- Do it for two minutes three times during training, which will increase over time.
- Add ankle weights to increase your efficiency.
- As an extra exercise, you can raise your heels when you are standing at any time of the day. It just raises and supports.
- It is excellent for increasing the buttocks, the twins work very well and noticeably improves circulation, avoiding the appearance of varicose veins.
The deadlift, along with squats, is the most powerful exercise to build a steel butt.
To perform this exercise you need a bar with weights.
- Stand upright on the floor with your feet slightly apart.
- Lean forward and grab the bar with your hands open at shoulder height.
- Lift the torso with the weight in your hands. Do it slowly and with your back slightly arched, until the bar is at your knees.
- Descend the bar again until it touches the floor.
Be very careful with your back to avoid any type of injury. Make at least three sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
10. Buttock Training With Kettlebell
This exercise does not have anything of the other world, you are only doing a squat along with a kettlebell.
This can be a great option to perform at home. You will only need 2 kettlebells of 5 to 10 pounds each. Obviously, this weight varies depending on your level of muscle development, since you must always choose a weight that poses a challenge for you.
Make, at least, 4 sets of 15 repetitions each.
11. Yoga Exercises For Your Buttocks And Hips
Yoga has become very popular. Impressively, this discipline has exercises and movements that can be very beneficial for your body development.
The beauty of these positions is that you can perform them anywhere and without the need for special equipment.
Chair Posture Or Utkatasana
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and fully raise your arms until your palms touch each other.
- Bend your knees and descend to a position as if you were sitting in an invisible chair.
- Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Rest for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise.
- Make 4 series.
This yoga exercise will tone your glutes, inner thighs, core muscles, and outer thighs. What more could you want?
With this yoga position, you will activate the muscles of the buttocks and legs, in addition to exercising your triceps.
- Stand with your feet together.
- Lift your left hand forward.
- Keep the left leg firmly on the ground and the right leg extends back.
- Grab your right foot with your right hand until your body looks like a bow.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and then change your leg and arm.
The Pose Of The Bridge
- Lie on your back on your back with your palms pressed to the floor.
- Lift your hips until your body makes an arch like a bridge.
- Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this procedure 4 to 6 times.
This position will work and tone the base of your glutes.
Now that you know these exercises, you no longer have pretexts. It’s time to take action.
As you saw, it is not necessary to pay the monthly fee for a gym or have the latest technology. Many of these exercises can be done anywhere. You only need the correct mentality, willpower, and dedication. With these routines, we assure you that you will obtain excellent results.
In all cases, start a workout or diet, you should consult a doctor to rule out any risk.
One last piece of advice is that you can take pictures while exercising, so you can check if you have some incorrect postures. This adds a higher level of security and efficiency to your plan.